What makes "Ladder to Success Tutoring" different?
I will develop an individualized plan for your child to meet their unique "reading education needs" that builds off of their strengths. We will develop a "ladder to success" to get your child to the next level after assessing where any gaps are.
Lessons will be engaging by being held in a super fun "Gameworld" where there are activities that meet their learning needs. There will be constant progress monitoring, and daily communication with the parents on how their child is progressing.
I know how frustrating Dyslexia and other reading disabilities can be for the entire family, and I truly believe that each child who crosses my path does so for a reason. I know your child can be successful, and I know that I have the tools and knowledge to help them.
Ready to get started? Send me an email at laddertosuccesstutoring@gmail.com!

No comments:
Post a Comment