Tuesday, August 25, 2026

About Trisha



Hello!  My name is Trisha Barnett, and I am so excited to work with your child at "Ladder to Success Tutoring!"

I have a B.A. in Elementary Education from the University of Northern Iowa with endorsements in reading and language arts. I have training in the Orton Gillingham approach to Dyslexia, and I have spent the last 1.5 years tutoring students who have Dyslexia online in a super fun "Gameworld" using both Orton Gillingham and the University of Florida Literacy Institute to ensure student success.

In addition to working with students through my online platform, I also have taught a couple homeschool classes online and tutored students in reading for the last 8 years online.
 
Before my experience tutoring students online, I was a K-8 Reading Specialist at the Dunkerton Community School District in Dunkerton, Iowa and also taught fourth grade there. I also taught second grade in the Johnston Community School District in Johnston, Iowa.

I can't wait to help your child climb the "ladder to success!"


For more information about my tutoring program, please contact laddertosuccesstutoring@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment